Made with 100% certified food grade, non-toxic silicone (BPA, cadmium, phthalates, PVC and lead free) and untreated beech wood.
Silicone does not support the growth of bacteria or mold, so you can be rest assured that there are no nasty germs. All of our products are able to be cleaned easily in warm soapy water. DO NOT soak the metal or wooden clip in water for extended periods of time as this may cause rust.
This item should only be used with adult supervision. Small parts may pose a choking hazard. Clips are made for babies 3 months+. Our clips are CSPC safety certified and tested.